Seeds for Success is a way for individuals and businesses to partner with us to support the mission of Fayette Christian School by investing in the Kingdom Education of our students and families!
Seeds for Success funds are used in the following ways to invest in Kingdom Education at FCS...
Partner with us to make Kingdom Education available through tuition assistance for families with financial needs who desire for their child to learn from a Biblical worldview, live in Christ-centered community, and launch to impact the world for the Kingdom of God.
Tuition Assistance Awarded for the 2020-2021 School Year: $40,550
More information is below.
Partner with us to provide the resources that our school needs to equip our staff and educate our students in a growing educational environment with technology, furnishings, and campus needs.
FCS will add at least one grade per year through 12th Grade,
so our campus/facilities will expand along the way.
More information is below.
Individuals and businesses who desire to support our ministry can partner with us through donations which will go towards Assistance & Advancement. Through their support, our partners are planting seeds that will impact the lives of many students who our school will have the opportunity to minister to for the glory of God.
*All donations to Seeds for Success are eligible to be tax-deductible.
Partners may be recognized in a variety ways for their donation and support. You can let us know which ways you are interested in as you make your donation.
- Name listed on the Partnership Section on our Website
- Recognized on our End-of-the-Year Program Guide
- Etched Brick in our Seeds for Success Garden (eligible with a minimum $500 donation)
If you want to learn more information, please contact our Director of School, Allison McDaniel,
at 901-235-6215 or email@example.com.
Providing the resources to make Kingdom Education accessible is a priority at Fayette Christian School.
Tuition Assistance is available for qualifying families who desire for their students to be a part of the mission of FCS.
What to know about our Tuition Assistance program:
- No student is given tuition assistance for academic or athletic ability. FCS does not provide merit scholarships of any kind.
- The average tuition assistance grant is not intended to cover the total tuition costs. The family is responsible for payment of the tuition and fees above the awarded amount.
- Parents must re-apply each year for tuition assistance. Each year, the tuition assistance application process will include an evaluation of the level of academic effort, cooperation, and commitment to Kingdom Education on the part of both the parents and student.
- Students/Applicants must have either re-enrolled or have applied and been accepted in order to be considered for tuition assistance.
The application and reward process for need-based tuition assistance is as follows:
1. Parents apply for tuition assistance with a third party, FACTS (http://www.factstuitionaid.com). In order to process a tuition assistance application, FACTS requires that the family submit:
- Completed tax return for the prior year
- Copies of each parent's W-2 forms
- Admissions Interview with our Director of School
2. After the FACTS application review, FCS is notified of the amount of qualified need toward the total tuition bill (of all students) for the family.
3. The qualifying amount is reviewed, and an assistance amount is determined based upon a combination of factors, including: the amount qualified for, the amount of assistance dollars available, the academic effort put forth by the student, the conduct and attitude of the student, and the level of cooperation and commitment to Kingdom Education on the part of the parents.
Let us know if you have any questions regarding the tuition assistance application process.
Advancement funds will be used to help Fayette Christian School provide resources throughout our campus that are necessary as our school expands each year. Here are some of the needs that will develop:
- Furnishings for new classrooms added each year
- Technology equipment for students and teachers (computers, iPads, interactive TVs, etc.)
- Recreation supplies & equipment
- Facility enhancements and improvements